Dear ladies and gentlemen!
On order to get the best of your visit please pay attention to the following spa etiquette:
- All spa zones are non-smoking area.
- For your safety it is prohibited to carry fragile items and strong drinks.
- Spa territory is under 24 hour surveillance. Nevertheless we kindly ask you not to leave any valuable items in the lockers. You may use the safe at the reception. The Administration is not responsible for any valuable items left in unsafe places.
- We kindly ask you to switch off your cell phones during spa sessions in order not to disturb the peaceful atmosphere of rest and relaxation.
- Children and people with high chlorine sensitivity are not recommended to enter the pool; the water is disinfected by a chlorine cleanser.
- Please do not leave children unattended in spa area.
- Before entering the spa zone take a shower with a shower gel and wash your feet and slippers in a foot bath.
- Please take a shower after leaving the sauna and/or the Turkish bath and before entering the pool.
- We do not allow to use essential oils, scrubs, body lotions or honey in order not to soil the pool and not to disregard other guests.
- In case of any inconveniences you may address our manager.
- We kindly ask you to leave robes, towels and sheets you were provided in spa where appropriate.
Please relax and enjoy your spa experience.